Physical therapists are the experts in identifying movement compensations that can often result in pain or discomfort. If you're ready to meet with one of our experts to evaluate your issue and take the next step toward less pain and moving better submit this appointment request and we will get you scheduled. (Often appointments can be available within 24 hours.) Remember, the sooner you address a movement problem, so greater chance of successful treatment.
- Ask about the pain you are experiencing.
- Evaluate the quality and quantity of movement that you have, your strength, and the the integrity of any tissues and joints involved.
- Explain to you the reason for your problem and the plan for achieving your goals.
- Begin treatment to help your body start moving better with specific "hands on" manual therapy and/or target exercise.
- If appropriate: provide a couple simple home exercises or tips.
"Awesome experience @ Advanced Physical Therapy. Everyone is professional, experienced and caring. They are very accommodating and are truly interested in helping me, in every way, to get back to normal. I'm a repeat client because of the great success I've had @ APT."
"This is a first class operation! I pinched a nerve aerating my lawn last week and couldn't get in to see my PCP. My wife called APT and they got me in for an appointment that day! Combination of heat, massage, traction and exercises and I am back to normal. Dave and his staff are accommodating to a fault. Highly recommended - can not thank you guys enough!"
"The staff at Advanced Physical Therapy are knowledgeable and professional. The facility is modern and always very clean. I am very happy with the variety and advanced treatment type I am receiving. My Physical Therapist is pleasant and attentive."